Design a Wind Chime with Fused Glass for your outdoor living area!
Saturday, May 23, 2014 (3 Workstations Available)
10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
(Assembly time/wine & cheese party to be determined at class)
- Learn new tips to make fusing glass easier and more fun
- Learn to score and break glass
- Learn to drill holes in glass
- Design and assemble an 8″ Fused Glass Wind Chime with crystal beads
- Learn organic options for Wind Chime design if you have no kiln
- Prepare your project for firing in a kiln
- Have fun!
Learn the secret of this exciting art form under direction of an experienced fused glass artist. No art or glass experience is necessary! All the fun is happening at Deb Anderson’s glass studio, Waterfall Glassworks, in Durango, Colorado.